Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Friday, July 17, 2009
The app uses the new map functions of the iPhone OS 3.0 and allows you to share a
CONVENIENT AND FAST:
Let the built-in location service find your location. Just use the share function to send it via email or start up TXT/SMS.
YOU ARE IN CONTROL:
You can pinpoint any location by moving the map around to the location you want to share. Great for arranging meet-up.
SHARING WITH ANY APP"
Email sharing is built-in. The app also copies the location into the clipboard so you can paste it in any app on the iPhone: Twitter, SMS/MMS, notes, blogging.
EASY FOR YOUR FRIENDS:
The app prepares all the relevant information for you to share with your friends or family. Your friends receive the address information, an attached map image, and a link to google maps. If your friends have an iPhone they can see your location on the iPhone maps application. If they are on the computer they can see your location on a google map in the browser.
◊ Let your friends know where you are
◊ Send the location for tomorrow’s lunch meeting
◊ Send yourself an email with the current location
◊ Let coworkers know that you are late
√ Locates you using the iPhone GPS
√ Locates you using our fingertip
√ iPhone 3.0 interactive Map
√ Sharing via email with attached Map image
√ Copies address and location in clipboard
√ Sharing via any iPhone app using paste
√ Move the map interactively to any location
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
- share your trip immediately form the iPhone
- view your trips in the iPhone Maps app
- A new trip can only be seen by you.
- You can share the current trip anytime form the iPhone
- You can share any trip via our web site from a PC or Mac
- You can disable sharing for any trip via our web site from a PC or Mac
Friday, March 6, 2009
- We don't keep a login or email
- We don't store any personal data - there is no need to
- Our "No Sign-Up Approach" means we don't store any user logins
- The Firepin app gives you access to all your recorded track.
- Firepin must be installed on the device to authenticate on the website
- Only the phone user can login to Firepin to see their maps or trips
- Even if another person would get access to a users firepin account they would not be able to find out the user's identity
- If Firepin gets uninstalled the link between your maps/tracks and yourself gets broken and there is no trace back possible.
- The user decides how much they want to make their tracks public on their blog or website
Friday, February 27, 2009
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Enough talk. Here are the screen shots. If you like it please stay tuned and we will announce here once Apple has approved PinPoint Me for sales in the AppStore.